All reviews a ground floor room one night first floor nice property free bus runs small refrigerator heavy luggage quiet area an early flight plenty of hot water hot options star hotel close to the airport two twin beds stayed here for two nights reception area every half hour
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The breakfast was decent, and that's the only positive thing about this hotel. The room was small, dingy and unbearably hot. A heat wave combined with no air conditioning and extremely poor air circulation left this hotel room unbearably hot, even in the middle of the night when the outside air was cooler. Additionally, the mattress was very thin, sagged in the middle, and made it impossible to get comfortable. If you need to stay near Stockholm Arlanda airport, stay anywhere but here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We had an awful night’s sleep here. It seemed a good idea to stay the first night close to the airport after landing very late but it was definitely the worst decision of our holiday. The room was tiny, had an awful musty smell (I’m guessing from dirty duvets or old mattresses) and was unbearably hot. We had to leave the window open and as the room was facing the car park it meant we were woken up by everyone leaving for the airport very early in the morning. To make matters worse the top bunk was very narrow and did not have a guard?! Our daughter ended up sleeping on the mattress on the floor as we were too worried she would fall out. On a positive note the breakfast was decent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner booked this hotel to stay at straight after our flight so we could go back to the airport for our rental car in the morning and begin our journey further into Sweden. When we found the bus stops at the airport it was all very clearly sign posted for which stop to wait at to go to this hotel and it stated for out of hours to ring the hotel for transport. I rang and spoke to a lovely man named Tommy who spoke great English and stated the shuttle bus would arrive within 10 minutes. The bus dropped us off at the hotel and Tommy checked us in straight away and directed us to our room. The room was dated but very clean and had all the amenities we could need and for the extremely cheap price, it was great value! In the morning we headed to breakfast (which started at 4am!). The breakfast was great, a choice of hot items, cereals, fruit and bread. We then checked out and the free shuttle bus returned us to the airport to pick our rental car up. All in all a great experience and value for money!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

After a fairly awful journey from Edinburgh to Stockholm I found myself in need of a hotel for the night before completing my journey. A quick search and I found this place. There is a shuttle bus from the airport every half hour, the journey takes about 20 minutes. Check in was straightforward and whilst I found my room a little warm it was exceptionally clean and there was plenty of hot water. The only thing I would suggest is raising the height of the loo roll holder, it’s a bit low! Breakfast is served from 430-9 and provides a range of continental and hot options. If I were stuck in Stockholm again I would use this hotel for sure.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

My room was in one of the little cluster of buildings around the property. The room smelled a little weird and was the smallest hotel room that I’ve ever seen. Also it was super hot in the room. I had to prop the door open for about an hour to try and cool it down a little. Then I closed up the door and laid in the little bed. There was sand or something on the bed. And it was still hot. I had a very bad night of sleep. The people however were very nice.

Date of stay: June 2018