2,406 results
All reviews outdoor pool top floor kitchen table great hotel superior room direct access breakfast room nice room walk in shower business meeting comfortable beds great breakfast an early flight few minutes walk next morning late arrival between flights
Reviewed September 6, 2018

A very good and convenient airport hotel that only have some minor flaws to work with to become excellent. Stayed in a Superior room that was really good albeit a bit smaller than the usual. Good facilities and a nice terass where smooking is allowed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Hanna A, Guest relation manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
We wish you a warm welcome back to us!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

On conference with work. Room was fine, view of the planes taking off and landing. Very quiet room, ok space and clean.

The food we had was really bad, not easy to serve 500 people though. When everyone got their room card non of them was working (meaning 500 people using the elevators...).

Breakfast good, probably even better when not crowded.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Can you please send me a email so we can get in touch there.

My email is hanna.ahlstrom@choice.se

Thank you!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

It's my 3rd time in the hotel and the attitude of the bartender tonight made me create this profile. The bartender, a young guy named Tiger apparently, offered very poor service to both me and my partner (we both ordered on two occasions). We've spent around 500 SEK for some beers and the most tasteless cocktails I've
ever drank and that leave a bittersweet taste in my mouth...

Apart from that, the location is awesome for early morning flights, the breakfast is great, the rooms are nice and the pool/fitness area is definitely enjoyable!
Just hire some people who know the basics for working in hospitality: 'hello', 'thank you', etc.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Can you please send me a email so we can get in touch there and I can get more information about the situation.

We are very sorry to hear about this indicent. My email is hanna.ahlstrom@choice.se

Thank you!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival on 8 25 2018, our first time at Clarion, my husband and I saw the beauty and loved the setting. All our Swedish friends told us it was the place to be. We had the most amazing meal and when trying to pay..ALL our cards were declined. This made no sense as these cards were fine at check in and the bar with a considerable amount of credit left. We were escorted to the desk..took 20 minutes to call Bank of America to find out it was a merchant error with their portable card unit. We ran the bill at the desk no problem..but it completely ruined our evening. We made no further purchases for fear of another issue. A suggestion for their quality assurance team, before putting your clientel through this embarrassment ..try using a connected card unit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Hanna A, guest relation manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
We are very sorry to hear what happend and the situation with the payment.

I would like to ask if I can contact you by mail for a closer follow up.
I have send your feedback to the restaurant manager and the will follow up the situation with the staff.

Thank you for letting us know so we can make sure that this won´t happen again.

hanna.ahlstrom@choice.se

Reviewed August 20, 2018

For a great price, I booked a room at the Clarion. we arrived late at night and it was in the perfect location within the airport terminals. Check in was quick and simple, the room was lovely with a big comfortable bed and after a great sleep we enjoyed a fantastic breakfast. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Hanna A, Guest relation manager at Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear BHudson,

Thank you for sharing your stay with us!
We wish you warm welcome back to us.