“Birthday present from my partner”
Review of La Bergerie

La Bergerie
Ranked #9 of 93 Restaurants in Verviers
Price range: US$40 - US$109
Cuisines: Belgian, European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Fine restaurant for dining with 2, full house due to valentine weekend, so my expectations where high. We had starter, main and dessert with coffee. Before the starter we got a nice appetiser which we both liked a lot. Food was delicious. Only minus was the timing but we where not in a rush so no problem. Overall good quotation and one of the better restaurants in the neighbourhood.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

This was my second time at Le Bergerie, the garden ist wonderful and the food very good with a good value for money. Only the service leaves some room for improvement. Will come there again when passing by.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

we went here with a group of about 60 people; the restaurant only open for us.
The food was very nicely presented, good flavours, very fine cuisine.
Also the appetisers where really tasty.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Although I live in the area I didn't knew this Restaurant close to an important industrial estate. Food, wine and service have been much above my expectation and i will regularly return to this place. Nice service from la patronne and her servants. This restaurant is a n excellent stop for lunch when travelling east through Belgium and a wonderful place for a romantic dinner with your partner.

1  Thank Genopen
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Very nice terrace especially in summer. Beef served is BBB (not my favorite).