Review Highlights
Sunday evening feed time!

We have come to the 'Night Market' at Glenfield several times and have always found it a great... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bubblehead8862
Auckland Central, New Zealand
Out of the ordinary, but GREAT food choice.

Located in the basement of the Glenfield Shopping Mall. Use your phone to find it; my local friend... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2018
chiangmaicharlies
Chiang Mai, Thailand

All reviews food stalls pork buns knick knacks great atmosphere shopping mall juice night market for sale sunday evening churros asian flavours cheap eats paella donuts korean crowd seat
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

A regular 'for dinner' choice on Sundays. Ample choice of different ethnic cuisines. Lovely atmosphere. It's always so packed so if you're like me & not so keen on huge crowds go at the beginning of the night. It starts at 5pm. Hmmmm, I wonder which food stalls to try next!?!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I love the night markets just as much as my kids! We have fun picking different foods for dinner and enjoy a happening atmosphere. It's nice to have a change we all look forward to amazing desserts at the end. I would recommend anyone to try it.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

This is an absolute must do attraction. Just amazing street food at ridiculously low prices. Take a big appetite and plenty of loose change. Real Asian (& other) street food, almost as good as back in Asia.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I did not expect the amount of people that were at this night market, and now I understand why they were all there. It was so much fun!
The food there was ridiculous, we had; chicken skewers, pad thai, churros, pork skewers, cheesecake, traditional steamed pudding, and there was also squid, freshly squeezed juices, noodles, rice, dumplings and much more.

While we mainly went for the food but there are other things to do at the market. People were selling everything from phone covers, manicures, henna, hair styling etc... The night we were there, there was also a karaoke competition. There is something for everyone and it is fun to get into the crowd of locals and see what is on sale.

2  Thank ash289
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Vibrant food market with a good variety of dishes and cuisine . It is always busy and lots of people around but worth the trip to Glenfield