“Great selection of food”

Auckland Night Market
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Glenfield
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

A great night out in an eclectic mix of food stalls. A great range of cultural food all reasonably priced. Stall holders cook right in front of you. There are so many different kinds of foods that it is quite incredible. The smells are wonderful. The atmosphere is lively but the car park lacks ambiance. Definite worth a trip if you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

A regular 'for dinner' choice on Sundays. Ample choice of different ethnic cuisines. Lovely atmosphere. It's always so packed so if you're like me & not so keen on huge crowds go at the beginning of the night. It starts at 5pm. Hmmmm, I wonder which food stalls to try next!?!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I love the night markets just as much as my kids! We have fun picking different foods for dinner and enjoy a happening atmosphere. It's nice to have a change we all look forward to amazing desserts at the end. I would recommend anyone to try it.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

This is an absolute must do attraction. Just amazing street food at ridiculously low prices. Take a big appetite and plenty of loose change. Real Asian (& other) street food, almost as good as back in Asia.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I did not expect the amount of people that were at this night market, and now I understand why they were all there. It was so much fun!
The food there was ridiculous, we had; chicken skewers, pad thai, churros, pork skewers, cheesecake, traditional steamed pudding, and there was also squid, freshly squeezed juices, noodles, rice, dumplings and much more.

While we mainly went for the food but there are other things to do at the market. People were selling everything from phone covers, manicures, henna, hair styling etc... The night we were there, there was also a karaoke competition. There is something for everyone and it is fun to get into the crowd of locals and see what is on sale.

1  Thank ash289