“How Did I Miss This Restaurant?”

JR's Log House Restaurant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We used to live near McDaniel's Farm & somehow we never knew about JR's. Today we were in Peachtree Corner & JR's came up on my tablet as a good place to eat. Boy I am glad it did. My husband had a big cheese burger with onion rings & I had the catfish with collards, salad & cornbread. Our waitress was exceptional! To me a Happy waitress can make the food taste even better. What a perfect end to our holiday weekend. If ever possible I would love to visit JR's again.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We are faithful diners since 1985. We belong to their birthday club, where they send you an email in your birth month to come in for a free dinner. Well, for some reason I didn't get it. When I contacted the manager, he promptly made up for it and I got my free meal.
I was impressed!
Their BBQ is usually excellent and all of their vegetables are very tasty! They will give you a sample if you like before ordering. They will also take something back and substitute it without missing a beat.
Service is great! Waitresses always smiling and happy to serve you.
Prices are reasonable and portions good. Most of the time I need a to go box!
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Their country breakfast is awesome also.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

This was out first time at Jr's. Hubby and I ordered the all you can eat ribs. The food was good, but our waitress was Amazing! Best service I have ever had anywhere!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

We ate breakfast here while visiting relatives in the area. The food was delicious and the prices are reasonable. Our service was also outstanding. After seeing the menu of vegetables, I only wish we had tried JRs for lunch or dinner. Next time we will absolutely eat here. This is a great value with great food.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

We are regulars for Saturday morning breakfast. The servings are huge, the prices are reasonable and the food is delicious. It can be packed, but the wait is always short. If you want to eat light, you can. If you want to eat healthy, you can. But if you want to go all out with biscuits, gravy, an omelette and pancakes, you'll be a happy camper.