All reviews cinnamon rolls clean place to stay nice folks hotel room convenient location outdoor pool room was clean oatmeal points hilton
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Second time staying here. The rooms are nice and clean but breakfast lady is somewhat stingy. She let's stuff run out completely before refilling it. Went down very early to get some oatmeal and the person in front of me took the last one. Went back every 10 minutes for over an hour and a half to see if she refilled it. It became more of a joke to me every time and after 2 hours when I had to leave, she still never refilled it. Was the same the first time I stayed here. Also, at the last minute, I had to change my arrival date. Called them and they were happy to accommodate. Found out when I got there that it was going to be $45.00 more for the second night. I decided to check out after the first night and move to a different hotel. It amazed me that they would rather have an empty room than to lower their rate.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Hello Woodstock63,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us the above feedback. While I'm glad that you found our rooms nice and clean, I am sorry that the quantity of breakfast items fell below expectations. I would want for your stays with us to be complete and this includes providing sufficient quantity for breakfast.

Along with your observations on the rate change, I have shared your comments with the hotel management as reference to improve the services that we offer. I have confidence in the measures taken to avoid the same issues from reoccurring in the future.

I hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the area!

Best Regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was average to say its a Holiday Inn. It could take some upgrades. When the toilet flushes it makes a loud noise. Which could be heard when the rooms beside us flushed their toilet. A convenient location. The AC unit worked great and kept the room nice and cool. We found ants in our room crawling on the night stand.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear Sylvia M,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the air condition was good and our staff service met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service as well as experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. I also take note regarding your comment about that the toilet flush could be heard through the wall, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very well run. Clean and staff goes over and above. Very nice folks. Stayed a month while working in area. No problems what so ever.
Highly recommend!!! Will stay here again. Food is ok. Love the cinabuns. Very quiet as we slept all day and worked all night.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Is a good hotel for rest & go for business in the area of north cross, not great food but is included with the room.Friendly staff, clean room and bathroom. Good parking area and near of good restaurants.

Room tip: look a room of 1st floor
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2017

We received good service from the friendly staff. We want to commend Sindy in particular for her demeanor and her assistance. This motel is quiet and clean. It is conveniently situated to a number of restaurants of various price ranges and offerings. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
hienorcross, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear jrogie60, Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners! It is good to hear about your stay. We will pass the great message on to Sindy. We can't wait to see you again!