All reviews grab and go granola bars peaceful hotel plan on staying running water water temperature long story large room great hotel front desk clerk yolanda zenobia crossland debris esa reward atlanta
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience. The staff was more warm & accommodating than a higher priced hotel I visited on my last business trip. I would recommend to my co-workers. We are a new business, so saving cost is very important.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to see that you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your compliments with our team. We appreciate the outstanding review! Thank you again for recommending Extended Stay America to future guests.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The ladies at front desk were personable and nice! The room was clean and spacious, the plus was the air freshener smell in room most just smell regular. Hallways were clean. Parking is crowded is only downfall. But Quiet, enjoyable stay. Would stay again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Freda, thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Thanks for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

The staff is great. Everyone is helpful and the rooms are great. Full kitchens if needed. If I get back that way I am staying there again. I know for a fact that any issue will be taken care of right away. I have to say that Yolanda, Jennifer and John were top notch help.
Always seem to know my name and would address me as Mr. Jackson when they saw me. Like I said it's a place where I'd come back to time and time again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Jackson, it was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are glad we met all your expectations and that our attentive staff made it for the memorable experience. We will Definitely share your compliments with Yolanda, Jennifer, and John. Thanks for your wonderful review, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2018

Our family visited Norcross Georgia for a showcase for our son. We mistakenly stumbled into Extended Sty, due to constructions, and new buildings. A beautiful hotel concierge Zenobia had assisted us. She greeted us, and sadly we were in the wrong hotel. She directed us to Crossland hotel right across the street. We went into that hotel, and the management was horrific. The desk attendant lied and said he called us an hour ago (Mind you we were on the road), stating they were overbooked. To make a long story short. Extended stay was able to assist us. We were tire, hungry , and sleepy. They were warm, accommodated us, spoke kind words to me and my family. They made our stay worthwhile. The rooms were clean, and fresh. The kitchen was clean and fresh, along with the bathroom. The rooms were spacious, and inviting. This is a wonderful hotel. When we come back to Norcross this will be the place we will stay. It is worth your money. customer service is phenomenal. Kudos to Zenobia who accommodated us. Such a wonderful representative for Extended Stay. She has skills, and is an example of what customer service should look like! Great job Zenobia!
I pray nothing but the best for you and yours. You are amazing ma am!

Room tip: Clean! Clean! Clean and fresh. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom and kitchen very clean! Great customer service! Worth your while
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review of the Extended Stay America. We are glad we met all your expectations and that our staff made it even more memorable for you. We will definitely share your compliments with Zenobia. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay here or was a great choice. The staff is amazing very friendly and helpful, someone is always there to help . Very clean and. Its in a great location plenty of stores. Will definitely stay again

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked our ideal location and courteous service. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.