Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$157
SAVE US$13
Hotels.comUS$170
CheapTicketsUS$170
Orbitz.comUS$170
All reviews can't wait to come back wonderful boutique hotel rustic feel rooms are beautiful boutique style south america during high season short drive the location is perfect beaches vibe surfing
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Amazing plsce to stay
Very pleasant andwell located
Also the cleaning is a must
Personal always available helping you in any reuqest you may have
Suoer Breakfast
Juana and Max are very good hostess and chef

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joaobfn17
Reviewed December 24, 2018

I absolutely loved my stay at Casa Suaya. I had booked to stay for two nights, but ended up extending my trip for another 2 days—I immediately fell in love with the hotel, the town, and the breathtaking beauty of the beach. What set the hotel experience apart for me was the staff---every single person I met was absolutely incredible—they were very warm and welcoming, and truly went above and beyond to made sure I was happy and had everything I needed during my stay. Starting with the breakfast with fresh, homemade breads and pastries, to the small touches, such as putting lavender in the rooms, to them accommodating me extending my stay, and helping me find transport to and from the Montevideo airport, everything was perfect. They absolutely enriched my experience in Jose Ignacio—I had come from a very stressful period of work/school, so to be surrounded by warm and happy energy was so lovely! The hotel is located a short walk along the beach away from the pueblo, where you can find cute bars/restaurants and shops. You may also rent bikes at the hotel, and the people working in reception are more than happy to help with restaurant recommendations if you are looking for a bite to eat. If you are looking to escape and unwind, I would absolutely recommend Casa Suaya/Jose Ignacio. I will be definitely be going back next year!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sarahgohary2008
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Great stay, clean and comfy rooms.
We stayed in one of the condos which are equipped with microwave, refrigerator and stove so we could save money and stay in if we wanted to.
Free Wifi in all the property. Awesome pool and very near the ocean.
Would definitely come back for a relaxing vacation.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
jspinoso, Gerente at Casa Suaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Antonella:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for giving us a perfect rating recommending our hotel to other travelers.

We are very happy that you have enjoyed your overall stay and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Sinceraly,
Juan Manuel Spinoso,

Reviewed February 5, 2018

We spent a week at this amazing home- hotel and we had great time.
The atmosphere is quite and cosy, feels like home.
We also recommend the massages there, very professionals, we loved them.

We can't wait to come back next year.
A special thanks to the staffs.

M&U

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Micky1210
jspinoso, Gerente at Casa Suaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Micky:

Thank you for your kind review!

We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let our team know about the positive impact you had during your stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Juan Manuel Spinoso
Manager

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

The Good
- location

The Bad
- unprepared, unprofessional and arrogant SPA
- no electricity generator (3 days without light and hot water)
- food and breakfast
- rooms and bedsheets (exaggerated hippie-chic)
- expensive for what it offers

Stay away from this location. Go to Vik instead

Date of stay: January 2017
jspinoso, Gerente at Casa Suaya, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Rogerio:

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations.

Anyway we have shared your comment to the personnel concerned to improve consistently the quality of our services.

Respect to the electricity generator is true that we didnt have in that moment. Anyway we rent two, for that reason we had only one day without light.
Let me clarify that the night of January 3 was free for all the guests who stayed.
In this moment the Hotel have two new electricity generator.

I apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you.

Sinceraly