“Good but Pricey”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This was always one of my go to restaurants, Still no issues with the food but the prices keep escalating. Went there with a friend in late afternoon and I suppose the had their dinner menu out. The place was never cheap but I feel I need to find primarily due to their prices.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

For a group of 10, the food took 1 hour although we only ordered 3 different dishes among the 10 of us. I ordered a lamb dish ($30) that contained approx 1.5 ounces of lamb cut into 1/2 inch cubes mixed with 1/2 pot spoon of chopped spinach and some thick cream wrapped in an oily croissant pastry- the whole dish just about the size of a sandwich croissant. Served with 1 pot spoon of vegetables on a massive plate. Really? The room light was so dim as to almost be dark - perhaps they didn't want anybody to see the food or lack thereof. Service was very slow on that Friday night although the restaurant was only about half occupied. I know high end restaurants but ripping off people does not a high end restaurant make. My friend ordered an ice cream. 1.5 scoops was $9.00. At the end of dinner I had to go somewhere else to eat a real meal as I felt as if I was robbed and still needed to eat. Stay away from this place.

1  Thank N1944IYrichardc
Reviewed October 15, 2018

There seemed to be a lot of large groups the night we were here so it was loud. Our server was not the friendliest but the food was very good. The Saganaki was very good as was the Horiataki. The Greek ribs were excellent and so were the lamb chops though it was the largest order of lamb chops I've ever had. The seasoning was excellent and cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Airsucker
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Great food and atmosphere. Anything off the grill has always been a good experience. Good value for the quality of food

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Serving a large group in a private room was not a challenge for Santorini! Served appetizers and bread to start with. The bread was so good that we all had to control ourselves not to over eat! Various dishes were served and everyone enjoyed them. From Greek salad to fish and chicken, quality of the food at its best. individual bills took a lot of time to process but this didn't spoil our evening....