“Great spot for healthy grab-n-go”
Review of Revitasize

Revitasize
Ranked #30 of 223 Restaurants in Thornhill
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We had breakfast here one morning during our brief late-August trip to Toronto, and also took away two salads for lunch the next day. Super healthy, filling and tasty food. Service was also down to earth, genuine and friendly. Highly recommended despite the limited menu that is 100% plant-based/vegan.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I knew nothing about Revitasize but I heard a ton of fabulous things about it, so hey, why not give it a try and trust me, I was happy I did. Everything was so clean that was the first thing I noticed and then the staff service with a smile> It was raining outdoors but so much sunshine and warmth indoors. The food was out of this world delicious and now here's the catch... the food was HEALTHY too! It was a win win situation for me and you can bet I will be back.. again and again and again!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My morning boost with a peanut butter based acai bowl, addicted to these things lately! But their service wasn't warm here with a very young staff, I didn't like their way of briskly taking an order and going behind closed doors (presumably to the kitchen) to then come out from the back after a long time with a totally sealed product. Without asking me, when I was going to sit in, it seemed like a lot of wasted plastic that I had to rip open myself and throw out anyways (I didn't see a recycling bin either). All other places I've been to will freshly make everything in front of you and show you that process unhidden, it's half the fun for us to eat with our eyes to see all the colour! If I wanted an impersonally packaged container I probably would've just gone to a grocery store for quick go-food than an actual shop with seats.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Looking for the local juice bar. This place has everything from freshly pressed juices to salads and other vegan Raw meal options.

I love coming here for the juice options they have a great selection the Reds the greens and even an interesting blue lemonade.

The meal options hear are awesome they have everything you need from salads protein pucks and various other options that can satisfy any hunger.

The lattes and tea options are also pretty good not my favorite out of the options that they have here. But they are satisfying and are reasonably enjoyable.

Pricing is pretty good considering what you're getting and the quality of the products. I always enjoy coming in for a combo juice and salad it's really worth the money.

I wouldn't mind seeing them starting to offer organic coffee or other organic beverages I know that they have introduce smoothies parfaits and other items but still there are some things I would tweak not conventional organic or vegan options that would be available.

Thanks for the amazing lunch yesterday I'll be back really soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I am a huge fan of the acai bowls and smoothies!! Delicious and nutritious!! I'm addicted!! Staff are so friendly and helpful and knowledgable about all the ingredients and health benefits!! I have recommended it to everyone I know!