US$72
Agoda.com
US$108
US$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
US$86
Fairfield Inn
US$63
US$51
Priceline
Best Western Plus Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
Hotels.com
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$82
Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2017

We didn't get to stay here and nor would I ever consider it. They "lost" our reservation. So glad I decided to give them a call a few nights before we were to check in to verify our check in date and time. The woman on the phone was totally incompetent. I asked for a customer service number, which she refused to give me. I did my own research, got in touch with their customer care reps who are delightful people. I can only hope my complaint will help improve this location. They need to change the management or something! This woman clearly doesn't know how to run a business.

Room Tip: avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean affordable with kitchen stove oven sink large fridge cutlery pots and pans and toaster and coffee pot all included nice to see in a motel

Pets allowed free wifi double queen with lots of out lets

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cassandra R
Reviewed October 17, 2016

My husband and I stayed at this property on Thanksgiving weekend this year. The property itself is adequate although the wifi was not wonderful however the attitude and treatment by the management left alot to be desired. I booked through Booking.com which I have used several time before and left my credit card number to hold the room. When we got there we were told that they had put it through on my card when I booked. Not a really big deal but annoying none the less since that was not my plan. The description of the property said all rooms came with a fridge and I believe a microwave but when we asked where ours was they said it was an actual kitchen and I had to pay extra for it. When I pointed out that the property description says it is included I was told there is nothing free in life and if I wanted the fridge I would have to pay. Annoyed, we asked about seeing the kitchen and they were not receptive to this request unless we paid but did eventually show it to us. I don't quite understand why the extra charge or the comment that nothing is for free. The fridge was on and running whether we used it or not, it would have cost them the same either way. I think when it comes down to it, the frustrating part of this is the way it was done. If they had been honest and said there was an extra fee then maybe we would have felt different but this felt like nothing more than a money grab. They need to change how they advertise the amenities for this site if this is the way they plan to do things. We did end up paying the extra fee per day for the fridge but when we checked out and asked for the receipt to reflect this, we were told we already had one. We did get one when we checked in but that was before they charged us extra. I still feel uncomfortable about not getting another receipt.

There is no ice available and I didn't find a pop machine either, both would have been nice to have. The bed was reasonably comfortable and the shower pressure was great.

Overall the hotel was okay but we will not be back because the managements focus on money and not in providing the service the advertise.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RandyandMary
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Room was clean, but wifi didn't work, and there was no breakfast or even coffee like advertised. They gave us a wifi password, but the hotel login wasn't even there, only the login for the hotel next door. (Which the password didn't work for) If you just want to sleep, it's ok.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shelley_Wayne
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Reviews said free breakfast - was not offered this and pretty sure its not offered.
Our confirmation said 3 adults, received room with double bed. Lady at front desk argued it was a queen bed when it most definitely was not. Third guest had to sleep on floor because they refused to give us another room unless we paid an additional $40.
Found black hairs in shower, was obviously not cleaned.
Non-smoking room smelt strongly of cigarette smoke.
Bed hard and incredibly uncomfortable
Pillows were also flat and uncomfortable.

Really there was nothing we liked about this hotel and will definitely not return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends