“Wonderful Pizza”
Review of Stacey's Pizza

Stacey's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in St. Marys
Description: Stacey's Pizza, originally founded by Keith and Donna Stacey, has been serving customers since 1977. Now operated by Sabrina Rudy, Stacey's Pizza uses their own dough, fresh produce, and 100% real cheese to make their pizzas. There are also an assortment of other foods like panzerottis, burgers, chicken, subs, fries, garlic bread, and more.
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We were In St. Mary's for the Inauguration Ceremony at the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. We were staying in town and dropped into Stacey's for pizza. On the advice of our host, we ordered a Meat Lover's Pizza on thin crust. We were told that we had a ten-minute wait. We strolled along the street and then returned and sat along the front window. My husband noted that the kitchen, which you can see from the counter where you order, was entirely staffed by women. The pizza stayed nice and hot until we got back to where we were staying. It was delicious. The toppings were very fresh and went right to the edge of the crust. You could taste the herbs in the sauce. The cheese tasted like real mozzarella and not like the plastic-like dairy product that many pizza chains seem to use now. I would highly recommend a visit to Stacey's for people visiting St. Mary's and area.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I love their Chicken Caesar pizza! Always hot and ready when promised. Highly recommend this locally owned take out place.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I was travelling for work and decided to stop in for a small based on the reviews. I ordered a simple three item small pizza and it was $17. The crust was heavy and doughy. and not very flavorful. The pepperoni was sparse and somewhat soggy there was not that much cheese as several areas of the pizza had bald spots. They did have friendly and welcoming staff. I don’t think I will be back.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Homemade pizza that actually tastes different from what u expect from a fast chain restaurant. There deluxe is my favourite

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Very tasty pizza's. Freshly prepared and friendly service. Loved the meaty one particularly. Quick service