Meaford Motel & Restaurant(Meaford)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$295
US$137
  • Pool
Blue Mountain Inn(Blue Mountains)
US$130
  • Pool
Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain(Blue Mountains)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$98
US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Diamond Motor Inn(Owen Sound)
US$52
US$49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Owen Sound Inn(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$57
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$49
US$45
All reviewsgeorgian baycascade suitethe private hot tubwonderful hostsprivate deckcoffin ridge wineryb and beggs benedictfresh fruitromance packagepicture windowroberta and johnbottle of champagnescandinave sparelaxing getawaybreakfast was excellentswimming pool
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Am recuperating from Christmas and long for the peace, quiet and rest of Irish Mountain. I visited there last September (2011), and had a wonderful rest. When I booked, I hadn't decided if I was going to stay two nights or three... why did I doubt? I stayed the three nights! Went for a hike with one of the owners, their dog, a couple (also guests) and their dog, myself and my dog. We all got along great ~ both human and canine. Wanting to bring your dog limits options, was a deciding factor for me picking here... dog or no dog this is the place to go!
Was pleasantly surprised when a can opener appeared in my room! Perfect touch to my yellow sticky by the light switch to ask for one. The bed was so comfy, the down comforter and pillows glorious. The food was yummy. Fresh muffins every morning... to take back to my room too. :)
Whether you are a single, with or without a dog, or a couple... this is a great place to relax and enjoy. I have recommended it a number of times already, and will continue to do so.
Looking to book for 2012...

Room Tip: My unit was on the lower floor... no stairs for anyone with difficulty with stairs (including my dog)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This was our first time trying at B&B. although we were hesitant at first we had little options since we wanted to bring along our dog. Who knew we would find such an amazing and welcoming home. The service was superb. Breakfast was delicious. they even made us an early breakfast so that we could go to the spa for our appointment time.~~!!! wow! We would definitely go back again next year and bring our dog!! He had so much fun with their own dog!!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

This was my second time to Irish Mountain and they continue to impress me! It was a surprise for my boyfriends birthday and everything was set up perfectly! Wonderful romantic private hot tub and fireplace. A feeling of great privacy. A perfect relaxing getaway if you only have a weekend and want to feel like you relaxed for a week! Will be heading back soon!

p.s. breakfast is always impressive with everything homemade and local!

Room Tip: We were in the Cascade this time which was lovely and you have a private entrance!
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We had a lovely time staying at Irish Mountain B&B. The room was very clean and tidy, the amenities were exactly as described, and our favourite part was the balcony view combined with the relaxing hot tub! The breakfasts were also magnificent; beautifully presented and delicious, and a good hearty amount of food. We're vegetarian, and they had no trouble accommodating us. We paid a bit extra to have our breakfasts in our room, and the weather was beautiful so we were able to enjoy them out on the balcony. Well worth it! We will be back, hopefully soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lakeview suite, which has an amazing view of Georgian Bay, and we experienced a couple of really beautiful sunrises.
1  Thank Allene C
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This was our third time to Irish Mountain Bed and Breakfast within just little over a year. That alone defiantly explains why we call it “Our Place of Refuge.” Living in a big city and life alone has its stresses and the Irish Mountain Bed and Breakfast is a place where my wife and I can unwind and focus on our relationship. The owners and staff have been nothing less than friendly, informative and professional. We would not hesitate to recommend this B&B to anyone.
[---]