All reviewscascade suitegeorgian baythe private hot tubprivate deckb and bfresh fruitromance packageroberta and johnbottle of champagnerelaxing getawayyear wedding anniversarystayed longerblueberry pancakesnight staydressing roomexcellent hostsmid week
Reviewed October 10, 2017

My boyfriend had planned a surprised me with a 1 night stay at Irish Mountain B&B for our 2 year anniversary, It was the perfect getaway. The Cabin Loft was private and had a spectacular view from the private hot tub. My boyfriend had requested the Romance Package which included a bottle of champagne, roses and rose petals scattered across the bed. It was a perfect quiet, relaxing day/night away from the crazy city we live in. The Irish Mountain Lookout was the perfect spot for amazing photos that we will cherish forever. Once night time came and we started to get hungry, John, recommended a couple of places in the town that we can eat at such as Teds, or the Leaky Canoe, We decided on going to the Leaky canoe, although it was small and very busy when we got there around 7:00 p.m. the waitress was very pleasant and quick to bring us our food once it was ready. The meals were big and came at a decent price, once we got back to the B&B, going into the hot tub to look at the stars with a glass of wine was the perfect end to the day. We continued to love every second of our stay once we crawled into the most comfortable bed and fell asleep on the clouds. Breakfast in bed the next morning with fresh fruit, coffee, orange juice, blueberry pancakes and a lovely single rose was the best way to wake up in the morning. We will definitely be back and we highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a private getaway

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maddiejames6
innkeeperone, Owner at Irish Mountain Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for choosing Irish Mountain for your anniversary getaway.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you to Irish Mountain

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Irish Mountain B&B! This was our fist experience at a B&B and we absolutely loved it! John and Roberta were excellent hosts and made us feel comfortable!
We stayed in the lake view suite and would recommend it for sure! We loved the private deck and hot tub along with the spectacular view! The room was spacious, comfortable. and immaculate!
Breakfast was absolutely wonderful and very filling! Amazing cooks!
We enjoyed celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary at Irish Mountain! Thanks again for the wonderful stay!
Craig & Angie

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2017

This was our first visit to Irish Mountain B&B but will not be our last. Wonderful hosts and a great spot to relax after a day at the spa and a romantic local dinner. Breakfast was excellent and leaving seemed to come too quickly. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Excellent views. We had the separate room with hut tub. Very nice!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This was a great place to stay, so peaceful and private. This would be a very nice and romantic place for couples although I was here with my daughter, we still had a nice time sitting out by the pond and having a hot tub together. Breakfast was over the top!

Room Tip: We stayed in the cascade suite. It was great because I had my own room and my daughter had a bed in the sitting room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I'd highly recommend you stay at this bed and breakfast when visiting the Georgian Bay. John and Roberta, and their friendly German Shepherd named Heidi, are gracious hosts. Breakfast is excellent, and the rooms are new, spacious and well appointed. This was my first visit to the area, and I will definitely return for my next visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo