All reviews georgian bay private deck the private hot tub coffin ridge winery b and b wonderful hosts eggs benedict fresh fruit romance package roberta and john breakfast was delicious bottle of champagne cascade room scandinave spa view is amazing year wedding anniversary swimming pool
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary at Irish Mountain.
We can't speak highly enough about this amazing B&B.
Even before arrival Roberta was extremely helpful booking our spa day!
Upon arrival we were greeted by John who instantly made us feel like home.
We stayed in the cabin loft. An exceptional room, with a comfy king size bed and super comfy pillows. We had our own private deck with hot tub...what a view!
Breakfast the next am was to die for and delivered right to our room. Freshly made to order.
The B&B is perfectly located within a half hour to Owen Sound, and Collingwood.
We will definitely be back to stay!

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Just finished a 3-night getaway with my husband. We were gifted our stay at the B&B for Christmas. I must say that I will definitely be back. Absolutely gorgeous view, a very delicious breakfast daily (made and served fresh), and just a relaxing peaceful place. John and Roberta are lovely people who made us feel so welcome. I cannot sing the praises enough for Irish Mountain. Even with all the rain we had (2/3 days), it was still an amazing time!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The drive is very nice to get to the B&B.

The property is lovely and we stayed in the lakeview suite. It was quiet and the owners were very accommodating to us showing up late because our flight got severely delayed.

It was a very relaxing and romantic stay.

Breakfast was delicious and the view is amazing.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful retreat last week. It was very clean and had an amazing view. John and Roberta were very accommodating and a friendly couple. The breakfast was gourmet the best we have had during our travels. We recommend this bnb to others and look forward to going back.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing weekend at Irish Mountain B&B. The room was lovely, nice and big! We has the windows opened all weekend which was so lovely as it was quiet and the breeze was lovely. The breakfast was delicious both days. The hosts were very very sweet and definitely went the extra mile. All in all we really had an awesome weekend and would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone!!!

Date of stay: July 2018