“OK food”

Add it.
Thai Food Takeout
Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Aylmer
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The food is not bad , place is clean , waitress came quick and was helpful. food was served hot and ok size but comparing to London Ben Thanh Restaurant the food is a poor second. only Thai food in 30 Km.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

The food is always freshly made and delicious. Great place and good service for take out. We have had the pad Thai, mango salad, fresh rolls, spring rolls, all were great.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

My husband and I tried this food. We both ordered different items and the server brought several extra condiments. My husband added the chilies in some type of oil. The food was OK but nothing special. Within 15 minutes after finishing the meal I had to rush him to the hospital as he had a severe allergic reaction. His face, neck and tongue were swelling rapidly. I suggest you remove this condiment from your selections. We will not be returning here. Have had Thai food at other restaurants with no adverse reactions.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

My family has had a lot of Thai food at a number of different locations. This one is average at best. We've had the Pad Thai, Red Curry, and a couple other items and nothing has hit the spot as being great. I guess in a small town like Aylmer, it's likely fine, but there are so many better options if you want a good Thai meal and are willing to drive to a city to get it. Service was fine, but the food was nothing great.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Some of the best Thai food i've had. Everything we have tried is great. The owners are very friendly.