“fast but not full”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Aylmer
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Disappointed numerous times stopping in of an evening and finding the baking low in choices and often noisy with too meny young folk talking very loudly. We no longer go to this Tim Hortons..

1  Thank Janis016

Reviewed December 22, 2017

This is by far one of the worst Tim’s I almost never go to this one due to consistently incorrect orders over nad over
Also alerted staff that the garbage was SWARMING with bees and rabage was all over gro7nd around the overflowing containers, in summmer when ppl like to have windows open to which the disinterested apathetic young employee just shrugged ...go ahead get sued

1  Thank Julie-Rory W
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This place has a poor design for drive through because it is on too small a parcel of land. Anxious for tax dollars this town grants permits for nearly everyone that has money to build. Everyone knows that money talks and you know what walks. Parking is at a minimum for size of space. It seems they think that everyone drives those little Smart Cars for 2.

1  Thank johnfH6998LU
Reviewed August 8, 2017

About the same as every other Tim's I've been to. We just did a quick drive through stop and got our tea.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Just another great Tim Horton’s, serving the regular fare. I had my favourite bagel with melted cheese and my friend enjoyed excellent coffee.

There were plenty of locals inside and several of them were sitting at the adjacent table. I got curious as to what language they were speaking and I figured out it must have been a Dutch or Flemish, so I struck up a conversation with them. It turned out they were Mennonites and spoke Low German.