“I was served a delicious hot soup”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #25 of 32 Restaurants in Aylmer
Description: Located at 503 Talbot St W, Aylmer, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Aylmer Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed October 23, 2017

after going to a hockey game in the community, I stopped in to this location to purchase a bowl of soup. to my delight, this location offered the best hot soup to my liking. most other Tim Horton locations offer soup that is luke warm which I then need to request the bowl of soup be microwaved to heat up. this was not the case and I appreciated this delicious bowl of hot soup for my lunch