“Not perfect...But”

Spicer's Bakery of Aylmer LTD
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Aylmer
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I am older, so very few things are as good as they were many years ago sadly! But Spicers Bakery is still the best! Stop by, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We had company so we wanted to have some great deserts. The donuts were very tasty and the size of the pastries were very generous. Everyone were impressed

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I grew up in Aylmer so Spicer’s birthday cakes were an annual tradition for everyone! I live in St. Thomas now and my mom has purchased several cakes from the St. Thomas store on Talbot St, most recently for Easter this year. These cakes have always tasted so fresh and delicious! They are baked and nicely decorated to order, you just need to order a couple of days in advance. I’m sure the cake possibilities are endless, but I’ve had chocolate, vanilla, custard-filled and marble.

My mom always requests “light” icing which is still plenty but not so much that all you get is a gob of icing on your fork. The icing actually tastes amazing, not like the “cardboard” icing you typically get in cakes you order at the grocery store or Costco. Those cakes look amazing but I’ve found the taste of them—especially the icing—is nothing to get excited about. Spicer’s cakes are the real deal! You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Best bake goods you can get in Aylmer. Good homemade pies cakes and bread. Love this place regular customer

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I bought macarons they were not fresh the were hard and brittle I was not impressed I have had many before from other places I had to throw them out