“Wagon of dreams”
Review of Dan's Taco Wagon

Dan's Taco Wagon
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Aylmer
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Whenever I have to get a quality taco, I need to leave the city and drive for a visit at Dan's. Delicious mexican menu selection, friendly staff, and a soft icecream stand. Some of the heartiest homemade taco shells I've ever had, almost dangerous for amateur and careless taco eaters. Tasty salsas and a staff that works to please. I'll always go back to Dan's.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

What a hidden gem just sitting there waiting for you to drop by. Honestly I’ve been driving by this place for a long time but never stopped by. What was I thinking! Made the stop today and now it’s on my list of must visits. Staff/Family were awesome and helpful. Service was quick. Tacos were great! Note for nut allergy folks. “Disclaimer-nothing is truly safe unless you cook it” they use a vegetable oil in the fryer. Deep fried Mars Bars- use nut free bars. Ice Cream is safe as well as the cones.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Not a fan of any type of alleged Mexican food, however, my grandkids like tacos so we took them there for lunch one day. They appreciated the selection and liked what they got. Must have, because they ate every crumb. What I tasted was better than other times that I had had alleged Mexican food. The main reason is that I do not trust the ingredients to be safe nor the sanitation techniques. Although this may be very good here but it is just a thing with food truck take-out.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

A popular choice of folk who live in the area. A fun place to stop as a visitor. They have gluten free choices posted and being in Mexico Mennonite area, one is guaranteed the tortillas are all corn.
The service was quick and friendly! The taco salad i had was generous. The condiments and extra choices were easily accessible and the area was kept clean. Shaded picnic tables offered a great road side place to eat. In the same parking lot is also a soft serve ice cream stand.

1  Thank Colleen N Danie... B
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

$8 for 4 delicious tacos that were absolutely fantastic! You can choose how you want your shell done and also your choice of salsas. I definitely recommend this place!