1,609 results
All reviews private beach our honeymoon thai restaurant nice resort half board breakfast and dinner lovely beach explore the island amazing location kids club late check hired a car special thanks ocean view la digue sea seychelles
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in Avani bec.of the private beach. You cant't swim all the parts of it bec. of the big current. But still you have a long beaches to enjoy for walking or jogging. The room is ok but not really like a 5 star hotel. The toilet is so small. The bathtub which is open, connected to the room is ok too but not special. The bus stop is just near to the hotel. Sometimes, we took a bus to go to Victoria just to mix with the locals. The taxi is quite expensive. With the bus 7 Rupee, Taxi 400 to 500. Just without a luggage is impossible to have a bus.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephane V, General Manager at AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guests,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort during your recent trip to the Seychelles.
Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback, showing your appreciation of your stay with us, from the facilities, food quality and variety served by our friendly team.
I’m sincerely looking forward to have the pleasure to welcoming back to our paradise, on your next visit, and thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband booked a surprise holiday to Mahe Island for my 30th Birthday. The events manager Lisie Loze was absolutely fabulous. She recommended we rent a car to explore and told my husband about the Creole Ball to bring in my birthday. She arranged a birthday cake, champagne and a shoutout from the DJ which made me feel very special! She checked in regularly to make sure we were enjoying our stay at Avani and that my birthday holiday exceeded our expectations. The ball was amazing and the food was delicious, the after party was good fun and we worked off the calories from the dinner on the dancefloor.

Thank you Avani for a pleasant stay and a huge thank you to Lisie for the impeccable service and recommendations. You made our time in the Seychelles unforgettable.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

We are delighted to hear that you have celebrated your birthday with us and the cake and champagne were a nice surprise for you.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

My friends and I went for Creole buffet lunch at Avani and we experienced a delightful local culinary experience. The buffet was full of variety however depending on hotel occupancy, staff do not replenish enough. Other than that the restaurant is very spacious. Guests can enjoy nice music through live bands or a DJ. It was a pleasing experience and must-return!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guests,

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our Creole night

Reviewed November 2, 2018

I chose this hotel as the place where to spend my 50th birthday and I was not disappointed at all. Thank you wholeheartedly for the surprise birthday cake and for not charging me for my coco-loco drink upon my arrival or for my buffet dinner the first night. Your hotel is stunning and everything was perfect. Just wanted to extend a very heartfelt thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephane V, General Manager at AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Guests,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort to celebrate your 50th Birthday in Seychelles.
We gladly celebrate our guests birthday by surprising them a way they wouldn’t expect.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

This was our first visit to Seychelles and definitely not the last one. The hotel itself is well located just in the front of the ocean. Restaurant is located with the view to the beach, so every meal you eat there is breathtaking and accompanied by the excellent view and ocean sound. Food is good in the restaurant, but we preferred buffet style restaurant due to the bigger choice of dishes. Drinks are also reasonably priced. Hotels offers a lot of in house facilities, such as car hire for as low as 40 to 50 euros per day. Which is def worth doing and having a drive around the island. We were also supposed to discover karaoke/disco bar in the building near by on the hotel premises; just by accident, so some proper advertising would be recommended to attract more guests coming over. All in all, great holidays at are reasonable prices,would definitely recommend this spot.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Begemotiiik
Stephane V, General Manager at AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear Guests,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort during your visit to the Seychelles.