All reviewsthe ground floorlinenstownbusinessavianotreevilla
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a great evening with my friends.. the place is pleasant with many beautiful things..
When we entered,we saw decorations that makes you feel at home..The decoration of the tables was unique.Kind staff always careful not to miss anything at the table..The menu was rich with many good things..
Se really spent a nice evening.
A 10 to all staff because if it deserve.for all the service they did to the whole evening..
I Will always come back to such a beautiful place.
I wish at all staff a new year and many many evenings like this..
Thanks for all

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I was visiting family in the Aviano area and stayed here for five nights. What a find! The staff was friendly and helpful and the property itself is beautiful. It's right in a small village on the outskirts of Aviano and gives you an authentic Italian experience.

I felt completely safe as a solo traveler and found Villa Policreti comfortable and cozy. I would definitely choose to stay here again!

Room Tip: I selected the Junior Suite and was pleased with the space.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2017

We placed a last minute reservation at the Hotel Villa Policreti, unfortunately we didn't do our research before booking, so we weren't able to enjoy the restaurant as it was closed. However, we did have a beautiful room on the ground floor. The room was comfortable and inviting. The bed linens were warm and cozy. Our room opened up on to a lawn and there was 'The Tree'. I was immediately impressed with the tree and proceeded to take several pictures. Only later did I find out that the tree was planted in 800. Now that's an old tree. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. Lots of choices and plenty of food. The coffee was terrible but that's okay. The only negative about the stay was that the hotel is located on the main road through town; it's a bit noisy in the early morning. If you like to ride bikes, take advantage of the free bicycles and cruise into town. So much fun. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night and our room and bathroom was of good size, comfortable and we'll equipped for an over night stay. Situated in a quiet location of a golf course with views over the green landscape. Our highlight was eating outside of the restaurant, our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable. The carbonara and chocolate pana cotta was exquisite and will be a lasting memory on our taste buds. Breakfast at the hotel had a wide variety and the bread rolls and pastries were fresh. Extremely friendly staff work for this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Maria C, Direttore at Hotel Villa Policreti, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you very much.
Hope to see you soon.
Best regards

Reviewed May 25, 2016

Every great hotel experience begins with the staff and this hotel has that. They treat you like a long lost relative or old friend. The connection is immediate and you feel like you are part of their family. The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. The bathroom was immaculate with a larger than normal Italian shower. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of counter space to work. My only disappointment was the carpeting the hallways - very old and stained. For such a nice hotel, I would think this would be an inexpensive upgrade.

The restaurant was OK. I truly wish it was better. The service was great, but the quality of the food served was average. They have a wonderful breakfast in the morning and a delightful breakfast room to enjoy your meal.

This will be my hotel of choice for future visits to Aviano!

Room Tip: Always best to stay away from the lift!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business