Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Bed and BreakfastBahamas Vacation RentalsBahamas PackagesFlights to BahamasBahamas RestaurantsBahamas AttractionsBahamas ShoppingBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapBahamas GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental CarsMore
Bahamas MotelsBahamas CampsitesBahamas HostelsBahamas Beach HotelsRomantic Hotels BahamasBahamas ResortsBahamas Green HotelsBahamas CasinosBusiness Hotels BahamasSpa Resorts BahamasBahamas Luxury HotelsBahamas Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Marriott Hotels in BahamasSandals Hotels in BahamasPreferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasHilton Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
Family Resorts in BahamasBahamas Golf ResortsLuxury Resorts in BahamasWedding Resorts in BahamasHoneymoon Resorts in BahamasAll Inclusive Resorts in BahamasBahamas Golf HotelsLuxury Spa Resorts in BahamasBoutique Bed and Breakfast in BahamasHotels with Bars in BahamasNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Coco Plum BeachHotels near Lighthouse BeachNear Airports
Bahamas Tourism and Travel: Best of Bahamas
There are no two identical Bahamas holidays. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, the Bahamas may seem schizophrenic: is it a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a cruise-afficianado’s chief port of call or a shopper’s world market? The answer is, yes. It’s that, too.
More to explore
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza241Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House361Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club816Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant316The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Sapodilla497Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!