London TourismLondon HotelsLondon Bed and BreakfastLondon Vacation RentalsLondon PackagesFlights to LondonLondon RestaurantsLondon AttractionsLondon ShoppingLondon Travel ForumLondon PhotosLondon MapLondon GuideHotels
All London HotelsLondon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LondonBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental CarsMore
London MotelsLondon HostelsLondon CampsitesRomantic Hotels LondonLondon Luxury HotelsLondon CasinosSpa Resorts LondonLondon Green HotelsLondon ResortsLondon Family HotelsBusiness Hotels LondonBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
EasyHotel in LondonB&B Hotels in LondonStaycity Hotels in LondonClayton Hotels in LondonFirmdale Hotels in LondonHoliday Inns Express in LondonCrowne Plaza Hotels in LondonHotels Indigo in LondonIbis Styles Hotels in LondonThe Montcalm Hotels in LondonHoliday Inns in LondonGuoman Hotels in LondonJumeirah Hotels in LondonApex Hotels in LondonCitizenM Hotels in LondonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighbourhoods
Pimlico HotelsSoho HotelsEarls Court HotelsIslington HotelsFitzrovia HotelsCovent Garden HotelsClerkenwell HotelsCity of London HotelsHotels near North ActonHotels near Highbury EastPopular London Categories
Apartment Hotels LondonBoutique Hotels LondonCheap Accommodations in LondonDowntown London HotelsHotels with Balconies in LondonHotels with Kitchenette in LondonLondon Hotels & Motels Weekly RatesWedding Hotels in LondonCheap Bed and Breakfast in LondonCheap Hostels in LondonNear Landmarks
Hotels near London EyeHotels near The British MuseumHotels near Tower of LondonHotels near London UndergroundHotels near National GalleryHotels near Tower BridgeHotels near Natural History MuseumHotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert MuseumHotels near Big BenHotels near Madame Tussauds LondonNear Train Stations
Hotels near St. Paul'sHotels near Moorgate StationHotels near London Liverpool StHotels near Liverpool StHotels near AldgateHotels near Mansion HouseHotels near BankHotels near Cannon StHotels near MonumentHotels near Fenchurch Street StationNear Airports
Hotels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Hotels near London City Airport (LCY)Hotels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near London City Airport (LCY)Motels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Near Colleges
Hotels near London School of Economics and Political ScienceHotels near Courtauld Institute of ArtHotels near King's College LondonHotels near United Medical and Dental Schools, University of LondonHotels near City University LondonHotels near Metropolitan UniversityHotels near London Metropolitan UniversityHotels near Central Saint MartinsHotels near London Guildhall UniversityHotels near Queen Mary University of London
London Tourism and Travel: Best of London
A regal city surrounded by a rush of modern life
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbour local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube. It’s a place where travellers can time-hop through the city, and when they’re weary, do as Londoners do and grab a “cuppa” tea.
Travel stories from Tripadvisor
All the destinations, guidance, lists, and more to help make your next trip better than ever.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define London.See all
Quintessential London restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
A Touring Musician's Guide to London
I'm a storytelling rapper, so I get to know cities through places I can write about or places I can sit and write. If you're like me and want to know London at its most poetic, these are your must-hits. @dylanowenmusic
Dylan Owen, New York City, NY
- Shoreditch Grind358A favorite coffeeshop downstairs, and a favorite recording studio upstairs. Records have been made here by Sam Smith, FKA Twigs, and Tinie Tempah.
- St Pancras Old Church85A hidden music venue inside of a church that offers ethereal performances with minimal lighting from both up-and-comers and established acts. Some historical names who have played here include: Sinead O Connor, Laura Marling, Brian Eno, Ron Sexsmith, Jason Mraz, Damien Jurado, and Simone Felice.
- Rough Trade East Cafe77Vinyl LPs line the aisles, walls, and floors in this location of the iconic record store chain. Plus, you can grab a coffee or drink and perhaps see your favorite artist perform on a promo stop for their newest release. You might be able to find one or two hidden copies of my LP on the shelves.
- Dishoom Carnaby2,839Can't have a London list without Dishoom. Truly authentic, unforgettable Indian food experience.
- Brick Lane Vintage Market11Endless booths and pop-up shops of vintage clothes (with tons of character and history) at a decent price. Shop until you drop.
- Nomadic Community Garden50One of London's best kept secrets. An urban open gallery of gardens run by volunteers who live in the community and display their art. If the gardens themselves aren't open when you arrive, walk around nearby to see London's largest wall of legal street art and endless miles of graffiti-covered tunnels.
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in London
More to explore
Stories, tips, and guides