Paris TourismParis HotelsParis Bed and BreakfastParis Vacation RentalsParis PackagesFlights to ParisParis AttractionsParis ShoppingParis Travel ForumParis PhotosParis MapParis GuideHotels
All Paris HotelsParis Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in ParisBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental Cars
Business Hotels ParisParis Family HotelsRomantic Hotels ParisParis Luxury HotelsSpa Resorts ParisParis Green HotelsParis ResortsBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Mercure Hotels in ParisComfort Inns in ParisCampanile Hotels in ParisBest Western Hotels in ParisThe Luxury Collection Hotels in ParisMarriott Autograph Collection Hotels in ParisThe Leading Hotels Of The World in ParisAscott The Residence Hotels in ParisExe Hotels in ParisB Signature Hotels & Resorts in ParisTribute Portfolio Hotels in ParisTimhotel in ParisPopular Amenities
Opera / Bourse Hotels8th Arr. - Elysee Hotels6th Arr. - Luxembourg HotelsQuartier Latin Hotels9th Arr. - Opera HotelsChamps-Elysees Hotels5th Arr. - Pantheon Hotels7th Arr. - Palais-Bourbon Hotels15th Arr. - Vaugirard HotelsTour Eiffel / Invalides HotelsPopular Paris Categories
Apartment Hotels ParisDesign Hotels in ParisDiscount Hotels in ParisParis City Center HotelsCheap Hostels in ParisHotels with Balconies in ParisBoutique Bed and Breakfast in ParisClean Hotels in ParisConvention Hotels in ParisHotels with Bars in ParisNear Landmarks
Hotels near Eiffel TowerHotels near Louvre MuseumHotels near Cathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisHotels near Musee d'OrsayHotels near Arc de TriompheHotels near Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de MontmartreHotels near Luxembourg GardensHotels near Sainte-ChapelleHotels near Seine RiverHotels near Champs-ElyseesNear Train Stations
Hotels near Hotel de Ville StationHotels near Saint-Michel – Notre-Dame StationHotels near Chatelet – Les Halles StationHotels near Les Halles StationHotels near Cluny – La Sorbonne StationHotels near Reaumur – Sebastopol StationHotels near Sully – Morland StationHotels near Palais Royal – Musee du Louvre StationHotels near Saint-Germain-des-Pres StationHotels near Luxembourg StationNear Airports
Paris Tourism and Travel: Best of Paris
The City of Lights dazzles in every way
Nowhere else on earth makes the heart swoon like the mention of Paris. The city lures with its magnificent art, architecture, culture, and cuisine, but there’s also a quieter magic waiting to be explored: the quaint cobbled lanes, the sweet patisseries around the corner, and the cozy little bistros that beckon with a glass of Beaujolais. Get ready to make Paris your own.
Start planning for Paris
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
- By Desiree FishParis with Romance in MindParis is the best place to be when you are in love or want to be in love. The beauty of the city and the incredible food and wine heighten your senses. Whether it's cold or warm, day or night, rainy or sunny, Paris is incredibly romantic and should be shared with someone special.16 items
Places to see, things to do, and ways to wander.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Good to Know
Look beyond the Louvre! Under-the-radar museums
Paris is a city of delights, one of which is the proliferation of fascinating museums that fly under most tourists' radars. Here are a handful of gems - some big, some small, but all interesting and off the beaten path.
Neil N, New York City, NY
- Musee de la Chasse et de la Nature327 ReviewsA celebration of the hunt. Taxidermy, antique firearms, and more juxtaposed with rotating modern art exhibits. One of my favorite museums on Earth.
- Maison de Victor Hugo650 ReviewsStep into the home of a literary giant, and enjoy the picturesque square on which it sits.
- Musee De Cluny2,871 ReviewsCome for the Lady and the Unicorn. But take a minute to soak in the fact that in this museum you're literally walking through time. The amazing collection of Medieval artifacts sits atop Roman ruins. A very visceral sense of how deep Paris's history runs.
- National Museum of Natural History1,266 ReviewsThe museum is great fun, and is situated adjacent to the zoo and a sprawling botanical park. Pro tip: Get lunch at La Mosquee de Paris - Aux Portes de l'Orient, across the street from the museum and adjacent to the mosque. Excellent Moroccan food, enchanting atmosphere.
- Musée de la Poupée88 ReviewsA treat for serious doll enthusiasts, sure - but also a genuinely interesting stop for those who are inspired by others' offbeat passions.
- Musée des Egouts672 ReviewsA museum about all things Parisian sewers. Pro tip? Prep for your visit by reading Hugo's Les Miserables, in which the sewers of Paris feature prominently!
- Musee des Arts et Metiers1,133 ReviewsThe French have a long, proud heritage of engineering and scientific accomplishment. This museum is a delightful celebration of that legacy.
- Palais de Tokyo620 ReviewsContemporary art that pushes boundaries ... if you're looking to be challenged and think differently, check it out.
- Albert Kahn Musee et Jardins554 ReviewsThe gardens here highlight different garden styles -- French, English, Japanese, with many travelers remarking the Japanese feels like stepping into Tokyo. Viva Japonisme!