Noosa TourismNoosa HotelsNoosa Bed and BreakfastNoosa Vacation RentalsNoosa PackagesFlights to NoosaNoosa RestaurantsNoosa AttractionsNoosa ShoppingNoosa Travel ForumNoosa PhotosNoosa MapNoosa GuideHotels
All Noosa HotelsNoosa Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in NoosaBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Noosa HostelsNoosa CampgroundsNoosa ResortsNoosa Family HotelsNoosa Beach HotelsNoosa Luxury HotelsSpa Resorts NoosaBusiness Hotels NoosaRomantic Hotels NoosaNoosa Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Noosa Categories
Luxury Spa Hotels in NoosaNoosa Golf ResortsDesign Hotels in NoosaHoneymoon Hotels in NoosaHotels with Kitchenette in NoosaHotels with Shuttle in NoosaAdults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts in NoosaOceanfront Hotels in NoosaLuxury Resorts in NoosaFamily Resorts in NoosaNear Landmarks
Hotels near Noosa National ParkHotels near Noosa Main BeachHotels near Hastings StreetHotels near Noosa RiverHotels near Peregian BeachHotels near Noosa Visitor Information CentreHotels near Laguna LookoutHotels near NOOSA2FRASER 4WD BEACH HIREHotels near Tewantin National ParkHotels near Lake WeybaNear Airports
All things to do in NoosaAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental CarsMore
Noosa Tourism and Travel: Best of Noosa
Noosa, part of Queensland's Sunshine Coast, is a world famous surfing destination, known for its expansive beaches and colorful bays. Hike across Noosa National Park's cliffs and forests, canoe through the Noosa River Everglades, kayak across the open sea or just chill out on the golden sand that stretches for miles. A day trip to nearby Fraser Island, a World Heritage Site where lush rainforests can be found emerging improbably from dry sand dunes, is a unique experience not to be missed.
Start planning for Noosa
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Noosa
An Indulgent & Romantic Escape to Noosa
With breathtaking scenery and pristine natural surroundings, Noosa is the ultimate luxury escape for you and your significant other. From stunning beachfront resorts to acclaimed hatted restaurants, here's my list of things to do for a romantic weekend getaway.
Lin W, Singapore, Singapore
- ikatan Balinese Day Spa194Missing the balmy, summer afternoons on the beaches of Bali? Enjoy an authentic Balinese massage amongst the lush tropical gardens while sipping on a glass of bubbly or tea.
- Art Tours Noosa2With luxury transportation provided, enjoy a curated tour and private access to some of the Noosa's best galleries, studios and private collections. You'll even get the opportunity to meet the local Noosa artists themselves!
- LIGHT YEARS - NOOSA131This quaint dining spot serves up fusion Asian cuisines, using the finest Australian local produce. Be treated to dishes like 5-spice roasted duck pancakes and turmeric and coconut fish curry - definitely Light Years ahead of their competition!
- Sails Beach Restaurant1,641Framed perfectly by panoramic views of Laguna Bay, Sails Beach Restaurant presents a creative fusion of modern Australian cuisine, with a focus on using fresh, seasonal produce. Pair your meal with a glass of red, from one of the largest wine collections in Australia.
- Sumi Open Kitchen103As the name suggests, observe Chef Giles in action as he masterfully brings out the flavours of a traditional Kushi Yaki charcoal grill. Get the omakase (trust the chef) experience and enjoy the recommended sake pairings.
- Netanya Noosa877With gorgeous views overlooking Laguna Bay and the Noosa Heads Main Beach, Netanya Noosa is also a stone's throw away from Noosa's main attractions, making it a popular choice of accommodation for couples. What better than to wake up to a romantic breakfast on the balcony overlooking the beach!
- Kanu Kapers Australia Noosa Everglades Kayak Day Tours431Starting at the picturesque Boreen Point, enjoy a kayak through the wild wetlands and mangrove forest of the Noosa Everglades. Go at your own pace with a self-guided tour or have a full day of kayaking planned out for your and your partner!
- Noosa Farmers Market249Take a romantic stroll through the Noosa Farmers Market and take your pick from the freshest local produce in Noosa. Look out for the sugar cane juice and creamy ginger honey stalls!
- Makepeace Island52A private island retreat owned by the Sir Richard Branson himself, the premises juxtaposes modern contemporary design with tropical island living. Take your pick from the 3 luxurious villas for a weekend of relaxation, while learning about sustainability and the environment.
- Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises360Explore the gorgeous Noosa River in style, on a private sightseeing tour on board a handcrafted classic mahogany speed boat, which climaxes to a romantic catered sandbar picnic!