What is Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
Phuket TourismPhuket HotelsPhuket Bed and BreakfastPhuket Vacation RentalsFlights to PhuketPhuket RestaurantsPhuket AttractionsPhuket Travel ForumPhuket PhotosPhuket MapPhuket GuideHotels
All Phuket HotelsPhuket Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsTravel StoriesCruisesRental CarsMore
Phuket MotelsPhuket HostelsPhuket CampsitesPhuket Beach HotelsPhuket Green HotelsPhuket CasinosRomantic Hotels PhuketSpa Resorts PhuketPhuket Luxury HotelsPhuket ResortsBusiness Hotels PhuketPhuket Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsPhuket Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Pullman Hotels in PhuketBanyan Tree Hotels in PhuketCentara Hotels & Resorts in PhuketOYO Hotels in PhuketNovotel Hotels in PhuketMovenpick Hotels in PhuketHotels Indigo in PhuketHoliday Inns in Phuketibis Hotels in PhuketBest Western Hotels in PhuketHilton Hotels in PhuketInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in PhuketHyatt Hotels in PhuketWyndham Hotels in PhuketAccor Hotels in PhuketPopular AmenitiesPopular Phuket Categories
Cheap Accommodations in PhuketPhuket Party HotelsCheap Resorts in PhuketRomantic Resorts in PhuketAll Inclusive Resorts in PhuketHotels with Hot Tubs in PhuketPhuket All Inclusive Beach ResortsPhuket Hotels With Indoor PoolsHotels with Waterparks in PhuketPhuket Hotels with Outdoor PoolMore Phuket Categories
Phuket Hotels with Rooftop BarPhuket Hotels with EV ChargingPhuket Resorts with BoatsPhuket Windsurfing ResortsPhuket Hotels with Walk-in ShowerPhuket Hotels with Saltwater PoolPhuket Hotels with Allergy-free RoomsPhuket Hotels with Banquet HallPhuket Horseback Riding HotelsPhuket Hiking HotelsPhuket Hiking ResortsPhuket Hotels with Soundproof RoomsPhuket Hotels with Heated PoolPhuket Yoga HotelsPhuket Hotels with SaunaNear Landmarks
Hotels near Oh-HooHotels near Soi Dog FoundationHotels near Bang Tao BeachHotels near Phuket AquariumHotels near Coral IslandHotels near 5 Star MarineHotels near Alex Taxi Phuket & TourHotels near Sea Angel Boat TripHotels near Mai Khao BeachHotels near Laem Sing BeachNear Train StationsNear Airports
Hotels near Phuket Intl Airport (HKT)Hotels near Krabi Airport (KBV)Motels near Krabi Airport (KBV)Motels near Phuket Intl Airport (HKT)Popular Hotel Categories
Phuket Tourism and Travel: Best of Phuket
Stunning beaches, nonstop nightlife, and culture for days
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travellers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Phuket.See all
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.See all
Quintessential Phuket restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Phuket for the Animal Lover
If you're an animal lover like me, here are my top spots in Phuket that treat animals with care and respect!
Krys Heng, Singapore, Singapore
- Monkey Hill1,163For those a little braver, visit Monkey Hill! Bear in mind that the monkeys hanging around the area are wild so don't even think about carrying any food, even in a bag -- they'll sniff you out for sure. Otherwise, it's a fun walk as you'll be surrounded by monkeys and friendly dogs.
- Soi Dog Foundation1,455I love dogs and have 2 of my own but every time there's an opportunity to touch and interact with more, i can't say no! Soi Dog Foundation is S.E. Asia’s largest rescue organisation for vulnerable street dogs and stray cats. They have guided tours and volunteer programmes that you can sign up to or donate to!
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary2,156This sanctuary is a MUST VISIT for all who are in Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land. There's no bathing, riding or hugging involved but you can interact with them during feeding times!
- Phuket Aquarium901A great activity for a rainy day! The aquarium isn't the largest or most fancy but it's clean and well maintained. The sharks are super cool and so is the turtle enclosure.
- Lanta Animal Welfare3,498If you're keen on travelling a little out of Phuket, Lanta Animal Welfare is located on Ko Lanta. A lovely, well maintained animal shelter that's always open to volunteers and happy dog walkers in the mornings! There's also a cafe with wifi where you can stop by for a quick break.