Destin TourismDestin HotelsDestin Bed and BreakfastDestin Vacation RentalsDestin PackagesFlights to DestinDestin RestaurantsDestin AttractionsDestin ShoppingDestin Travel ForumDestin PhotosDestin MapDestin GuideHotels
All Destin HotelsDestin Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Destin MotelsDestin CampgroundsSpa Resorts DestinBusiness Hotels DestinDestin Green HotelsDestin Luxury HotelsDestin Beach HotelsDestin ResortsDestin Family HotelsRomantic Hotels DestinBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in DestinChoice Hotels in DestinHilton Hotels in DestinClub Wyndham Hotels in DestinMarriott Hotels in DestinWyndham Hotels in DestinPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighbourhoods
Hotels near Destin GulfgateHotels near Crystal ShoresHotels near EastwoodHotels near Destiny by the SeaHotels near Sterling ShoresHotels near Sterling SandsHotels near South Bay by The GulfHotels near Spring LakeHotels near Terra Cotta TerraceHotels near Indian OaksPopular Destin Categories
Suite Hotels in DestinSpring Break Hotels in DestinCharming Hotels in DestinHotels with Military Discounts in DestinBoardwalk Hotels in DestinDestin Modern HotelsDestin Pet Friendly CampsitesDestin Pet Friendly MotelsDestin Beach Spa ResortsDestin Pet Friendly Beach HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Destin Harbor BoardwalkHotels near Henderson Beach State ParkHotels near Village of Baytowne WharfHotels near HarborWalk VillageHotels near Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure ParkHotels near Destin HarborHotels near The TrackHotels near HarborWalk MarinaHotels near Crystal Sands BeachHotels near Mid-Bay BridgeNear Airports
Hotels near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS)Hotels near Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS)Hotels near Destin Airport (DSI)Motels near Ft. Walton Beach Airport (VPS)Motels near Destin Airport (DSI)Motels near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS)Near Colleges
All things to do in DestinAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental Cars
Destin Tourism and Travel: Best of Destin
Destin is located on Florida’s Emerald Coast, which gets its name from its beautiful, clear green water. Beaches here have extremely fine, soft sand, so if you’re a beach-walker or your kids enjoy building sand castles, this could be a great destination for you.
Start planning for Destin
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Destin
Where to Go for Family Fun in Destin
Set along the Emerald Coast on Florida's Panhandle, Destin is a great beach destination for the entire brood. Make sure to leave enough time to check out these family-friendly spots.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Fudpucker's Gator Beach463Gator Beach is the largest alligator park on the Emerald Coast. You can get up close and personal to snap a pic, feed the reptiles and watch the gator shows.
- Henderson Beach State Park2,333Take the family to the white-sand beaches and clear, blue waters of Henderson Beach State Park. Just remember to check the colored flags for swimming conditions before diving in.
- Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park896With more than 40 different water slides and play areas including tube slides, lazy river and wave pool, this water park is a kids paradise. Kiddie rides are also available for the younger ones so nobody has to miss out.
- Buccaneer Pirate Cruise1,448If your kids have decided that it the pirate's life for them, then a ride on this pirate cruise is a must. Expect non-stop pirate-themed fun from sword fighting to treasure hunting while you’re on board.
- Destin Laser Tag38Everybody loves laser tag. This location also has a mini golf course and other arcade games. Your kids will never want to leave.
- Crab Island Watersports55Crab Island is a popular water-sports hub that has offers plenty to do for young and old. Take your pick from various activities including paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing and more.
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk2,428Bustling with restaurants, bars and specialty shops, the boardwalk is a good place to walk off dinner and take in the sunset.
- Crab Trap Destin3,340Rest assured that even picky eaters will love this waterfront seafood restaurant thanks to its expansive kids menu. The signature hot crab dip is a must-try.
- Harry T's2,053After you've had your fill of sandcastle-building and swimming, kick back at Harry T's with a frozen drink and some delicious seafood plates. Kid options are also available.
- Ride On Surf School65Learn to surf no matter your age or skill with surf at Ride On Surf School. Your kids will really enjoy an afternoon riding the waves.