Explore Ocean City
Ocean City TourismOcean City HotelsOcean City Bed and BreakfastOcean City Vacation RentalsOcean City PackagesFlights to Ocean CityOcean City AttractionsOcean City Travel ForumOcean City PhotosOcean City MapOcean City GuideHotels
All Ocean City HotelsOcean City Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Ocean CityBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental Cars
Ocean City MotelsOcean City CampgroundsOcean City Family HotelsOcean City Beach HotelsBusiness Hotels Ocean CityOcean City ResortsRomantic Hotels Ocean CitySpa Resorts Ocean CityOcean City Green HotelsOcean City Luxury HotelsOcean City CasinosBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Hilton Hotels in Ocean CityWyndham Hotels in Ocean CityChoice Hotels in Ocean CityInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ocean CityBest Western Hotels in Ocean CityMarriott Hotels in Ocean CityHoliday Inns in Ocean CityEconoLodge Hotels in Ocean CityQuality Inns in Ocean CityHoliday Inns Express in Ocean CityHoward Johnson Hotels in Ocean CityComfort Inns in Ocean CityPopular Amenities
Popular Ocean City Categories
Ocean City Affordable HotelsBoardwalk Hotels in Ocean CityOcean City City Center HotelsHotels with Kitchenette in Ocean CityHotels with Hot Tubs in Ocean CityHotels with Smoking Rooms in Ocean CityOcean City Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsOcean City Pet Friendly CampsitesOcean City Pet Friendly MotelsOcean City Cheap Beach HotelsNear Airports
Ocean City Tourism and Travel: Best of Ocean City
Classic, crowd-pleasing fun—fueled by Maryland crab cakes and boardwalk fries
Easy-going Ocean City is all about summertime family fun doing the activities Americans have enjoyed for generations: eating salt-water taffy, flying kites over sand dunes, playing mini golf golf. Amusement parks deliver on merry-go-rounds and Skee-Ball action, while renowned golf courses offer another kind of play. And its proximity to Philly and the D.C. area only adds to its appeal.
Start planning for Ocean City
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Essential Ocean City
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Ocean City.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Ocean City restaurants, bars, and beyond.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Ocean City
Where to Take the Family in Ocean City
For a fun weekend escape with your brood, it doesn't get better than Ocean City.
Clara S, Brooklyn, NY
- Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum353 ReviewsIf the weather isn't great for the beach, take your clan to the Life-Saving Station Museum. Inside, you'll learn all about storms and sea life in Ocean City. Other highlights: beach vacation artifacts, shipwreck finds, mermaids, and more than 200 samples of sand from around the world.
- Nick's Mini Golf21 ReviewsA round of mini golf is a must when in Ocean City. Nick's Mini Golf has six locations in the area and every one is different, including a Jurrasic Park-themed course full of life-size dinos.
- Northside Park736 ReviewsWhen you've had enough of the beach, Northside Park is a great alternative. The 58-acre complex is a kid's dream with three baseball fields, a soccer field, a fishing lagoon, a foot bridge, two playgrounds, a picnic area, and several walking/jogging paths.
- Ocean City Boardwalk4,735 ReviewsThe Ocean City boardwalk is one of America's best. It's three miles long and full of arcades and treats like cotton candy, fudge, hot funnel cake and more. There's also a carousel and ferris wheel you won't want to miss.
- Ocean City Performing Arts CenterCheck out a show at the Ocean City Performing Arts Center. There's always something fun and exciting going on that the family will love.
- Fun City Arcade14 ReviewsThe arcade at Ocean City is legendary. You could literally spend hours (and lots of money!) playing hundreds of games and it's always a blast.
- Bayside Boat Rentals31 ReviewsBook a pontoon tour of the bay. You'll stop at various points along the way and from the deck you can crab, fish, picnic and swim.
- Ocean City Beach4,159 ReviewsYou'll want to spend an afternoon with your brood just hanging out at Ocean City Beach.
- Crab Alley Restaurant530 ReviewsYou can't come to Ocean City with your clan without indulging in a crab feast. So put on the bibs and crack away.
- Justine's Ice Cream Parlour233 ReviewsIce cream, anyone? Justine's serves the best cones in town, with more than 40 premium flavors including hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve ice cream, frozen yogurts, sorbet and sherbets.
Dig into Ocean City
Ocean City is Great For
Ocean City After Dark
Here's where the party is at
The Top Daytrips from Ocean City
8 places near Ocean City worth a visit
Ocean City Arts and Culture
When you've done the beach, here's where to go