March 2012: Information here is for all Canadians doing a cruise with Royal Carribean or other companies and trying to obtain a visa.  For those cruises, a double entry visa will be needed ( or 2 visas if you want). The best thing to do is to ask a company such as Arabian Adventures because hotels don't do double entry visas. For your information, they are a really big company,  they do all the tours for Royal Carribean, are really well organised even if they don't quickly answer emails. You just have to send everything by email and about 7 working days later, you receive your visa for about 80 $ U.S. for each one. Don't hesitate to do business with them.