Do NOT stay here! This house is a moldy, dirty (cobwebs, etc) place without the amenities listed. Immediately when we walked in we could smell the mold and mildew, which we could see on the kitchen wall and in the kitchen cabinet. The "hot" tub is really a cold tub - heater does not work. The kitchen has tiny ants all over before we brought any food inside. The silverware is rusty. When it rains, the roof leaks and a puddle in the bed made that bedroom unusable. Beds are extremely uncomfortable anyway and 2 of us slept on the couch. The beach is not exactly on the "doorstep" - more like a solid 10 minute walk to the sea wall in the center of town (not a beach you can lie out at). Owner seems decent guy, but wouldn't make it right. This place is a disaster and unfortunately, ruined our vacation in Cozumel. The WORST!!!