We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TROPICANA O 2, Stunning 2 bed home overlooking the communal areas

Overview
Reviews
Amenities
Availability
Map
Overview
2 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
4 guests
5 nights minimum
Condo/Apartment
We are proud to welcome you to the most exclusive residence in Side. The 5-star 'Tropicana' is situated on a 12,000 m2 plot on a beautiful hill side in Kemer District of Slide. A beautifully designed entrance welcomes you into the magnificent gardens with plenty of water activities. The resort is designed with a minimal population density, since only 15% of the available land is used for residential purposes. The remaining 85% of the land is dedicated to a lush tropical landscaped gardens and a very large tropical stylish pool, sun terraces with small and many other 5-star facilities, heated indoor swimming pool, children pool, playground, fully equipped gym, sauna, Cafe bar with wireless internet and barbecue area. The apartment is located on the first floor overlooking the pool an...We are proud to welcome you to the most exclusive residence in Side. The 5-star 'Tropicana' is situated on a 12,000 m2 plot on a beautiful hill side in Kemer District of Slide. A beautifully designed entrance welcomes you into the magnificent gardens with plenty of water activities. The resort is designed with a minimal population density, since only 15% of the available land is used for residential purposes. The remaining 85% of the land is dedicated to a lush tropical landscaped gardens and a very large tropical stylish pool, sun terraces with small and many other 5-star facilities, heated indoor swimming pool, children pool, playground, fully equipped gym, sauna, Cafe bar with wireless internet and barbecue area. The apartment is located on the first floor overlooking the pool and is furnished with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious lounge dining and kitchen area, huge terrace overlooking the magnificent tropical inspired pool complex. Plus second large balcony off the main bedroom. Combine with the quality of the apartment, guests are guaranteed a wonderful holiday in probably in the finest resort in Turkey. The COMMUNITY is specially designed for the disabled wheelchair user, with ramps in and out of the terrace entrance to the common area by the pool. There is private parking for cars and 24 hour security with guards at the main entrance. 24 hour security means in this corner of paradise that your privacy will be respected and guaranteed, in other words, guarantee of privacy. Location: Tropicana Residence is located in the Kemer district of Side, just 10 minutes walk from restaurants, bars and shops. And 30 minutes walk will take you to the beautiful clean sandy beaches, Mediterranean, the picturesque port, or the historic antique Page Town center, a shopping paradise, which is full of culture and cozy cafes. A car is not necessary, and if you do not want to go, so there are many free pickup and delivery options in the form of shuttle services in small buses to and from the beach, shops, historic Side, etc. Apartment Interior: Spacious lounge dining and kitchen area, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and most importantly, an exceptionally large balcony on 40m3. Full hot and cold Air Conditioning. Bathrooms are fully tiled from floor to ceiling. All bathrooms will have attractive and customized fittings and fixtures, modern vanity, wall mounted toilet with concealed cistern. The guest bathroom has an integrated washing machine. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom. All rooms have built-in wardrobes. All windows and balcony doors are made of PVC with double glazing for insulation. Besides the apartment is equipped with integrated shutters & insect net. The kitchen is equipped with modern delicious luxury cabinets with granite countertop. Integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer, cooker, toaster and electric kettle. • Entertainment Multi-channel TV, DVD and radio docking station for iPhone or iPod. • Internet WIFI • Swimming Pools Magnificent tropical inspired outdoor pool complex Children pool Heated indoor pool. • Outside In addition to the above swimming pools is Cafe bar Sauna Motion space Information View Availability - All Villas Location Area: SIDE Type: Secure gated community Theme: Luxury Facilities Property Type: Self catered Floor Area: 100 sq metres No. Bedrooms: 2 large bedrooms No. Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms, 1 ensuite General Full air conditioning with ground floor access to the pool area. Kitchen Fully appointed kitchen with washing machine dishwasher iron and ironing board Living Room Spacious lounge with TV and doors leading out to the ground floor patio Dining Dining table within the open plan lounge More
House Rules
Bathrooms
Show more
About the Manager
Richard Hnat (Property Manager Richard Hnat )
Languages spoken:English
Response Rate:90%
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:December 2009
Interaction with guests
We look after a number of homes in beautiful Side and once you book we can send you a video of the resort plus extra photos. Plus we have a strong relationship with providers of local tours, water parks, etc and with several recommended restaurants offering free pick up and drop off services. Also with beach bars and restaurants who offer free pick up and drop off 24/7 , free sunbeds and umbrellas. Last but not least throughout your holiday we have a local manager of the home contactable if you need advice or have a problem and also we are contactable 24.7 through our UK office
Write a ReviewBe one of the first to review
Amenities
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Kid Friendly: Yes
Cooker
DVD Player
Suitable For Children Under 5
Sauna
Fishing Nearby
Gym
Refrigerator
Central Heating
Washer
Air Conditioning
Towels Provided
Freezer
There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive
Iron
Beach Or Lakeside Relaxation
TV
Parking
Shared Garden
Microwave
Balcony
Linens Provided
There Are Tennis Courts Nearby
Horse Riding Nearby
Wi-Fi
Internet Access
Shared Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
Children's Pool
Watersports Nearby
Terrace
Shared Indoor Pool
See more amenities
Availability
March 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
April 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
May 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
June 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
July 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
August 2019
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
View all months
See more rates and fees
Map
About the neighbourhood
TROPICANA is located within an exclusive gated community . Free shuttles day and night can take you to the beach. Shops, etc are all just a few metres from the community
Getting around
Plus we have a strong relationship with providers of local tours, water parks, etc and with several recommended restaurants offering free pick up and drop off services. Also with beach bars and restaurants who offer free pick up and drop off 24/7 , free sunbeds and umbrellas.
More
About this property
How do I know if the property is available?
How can I contact the owner?
How will the owner contact me?
What if I don't hear back from the owner?
How do I pay?
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, TripAdvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
#HL2221723720