We stayed at this finca with friends for a week in early September 2017. Externally it is exactly as advertised – secluded location, well-kept garden and pool with fine mountain views to the west. However the interior was let down by poor maintenance and a lack of attention to detail. In particular:
- There was no visitor information on dealing with refuse/recycling, operating the TV or connecting to the wi-fi. The latter did work OK after we contacted the agent to establish the passcode, but why was this not provided at the finca?.
- About 30% of the light bulbs were actually missing; we had to buy our own to get some decent light in the main living area.
- There was no cold water in the basin tap in one of the bathrooms.
- The towels supplied were old, very thin and stained; they would have been better suited to a cheap backstreet Pension. There were no drying up cloths in the kitchen.
- Worst of all however was our experience with the drains. When we...