We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Overall its a beautiful house with a great location. However, there were some points about our stay that lacked finesse especially given the price tag per night.
1. Upon arrival it was very obvious that the house had not been used in some time and prior to our arrival the property had not been thoroughly checked or cleaned. Closets and cabinets were very dusty. One bed looked like someone had slept in it and all the remotes didn't work b/c of lack of batteries. Simple things that could have been addressed which would have elevated the stay.
2. There were a number of major appliances that were not checked prior to our stay and we actually found to be broken. Most notably the Dishwasher which took almost a week into our stay to fix. I will say the management team did effort to address it as quickly as they could and try to make concessions with offering free cleaning 1x but it did make the stay a bit uncomfortable.
3. The property management team lacked to give full instructions esp at turnover. There should be some sort of booklet or guide so its clear how they would like the house closed down or maintained.
- The pool is heated
- The outdoor area is lovely to sit in
- Rooms are well sized and overall beautifully designed
- Fireplace inside was a favorite and very cozy
- Couch in living room was very comfy
-kitchen had a lot of appliances, cooking pots and serving water
Overall and enjoyable stay.
Visited December 2021
Written January 7, 2022. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
Due to a change in the previous renter's plans, we were relocated to a different property. The check-in process was a nightmare, as the agent was unable to access the home for some time. Adjusting the air conditioning was a cumbersome process. Parking was not great, and the garage was not cleared to be able to park off of the street. Overall, the home we stayed in was beautiful, but just not quite what we thought we would be getting for the price of our stay.
Visited August 2021
Written August 10, 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.