We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Kitchen was okay and basically stocked with what we needed. The king master bed was great and we found very comfortable. Master bath was fine. The couch in the living room is in need of replacement. Carpets could probably be updated to a more modern flooring and easier to clean. We loved the patio area with the nice view of the water. Morning coffee was always great. The dryer takes an awfully long time to dry clothes but we could live with that. We would also suggest you check up on your cleaning company! When we first vacuumed in the first week the carpet and flooring were filthy! And the main bath needs an overall cleaning as the tub and shower had a scum all over it. Overall with a good cleaning and some updates it would be an awesome place. The resort is great, the pool and area awesome, and location superb..
We would have loved to talk to the owners directly..
Visited January 2022
Written February 28, 2022. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
We stayed at this condo for a trip to Disney with the kids. The location was very close and convenient to the Disney parks, shopping, and restaurants. The community was nice and well maintained, including amenities. It appears the owner has done a great job selecting and setting up this condo, but maintenance has fallen behind. As you walk in the condo appears clean, well decorated, and nicely staged. As we unpacked we found the bed sheets were dirty (loose hairs and debris), no fitted sheet on the queen bed, several slow draining sinks / showers, several light bulbs burned out, damaged blinds / curtain rods, ash / wrappers on the balcony, and crusted food on some of the plates. The king bed was comfortable, but mattresses / pillows on the other beds were old and uncomfortable. The front door lock did not always work properly. It would not always re-lock after opening (we have the same lock on one of our VRBO rental units and know how the lock works).
We contacted the management company about the cleanliness and maintenance items. They responded immediately and offered to send people out to correct. We elected to wash the sheets and dishes ourselves (not how we wanted to start a vacation, but wanted to ensure they were clean). We appreciate the management company quickly offering to address the issues, but were disappointed in the quantity and severity of the issues at our arrival.
The check in process was very quick and easy. The instructions were clear. There was an instruction to register vehicles with the clubhouse, but we didn’t expect to have to do this between 10am and 6pm (required us to leave the Disney parks to register our vehicle or be towed).
Visited January 2022
Written January 19, 2022. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
Loved the location. Right next to Walmart for quick shopping. Pool was nice. Would stay here again. Only minor issue was washer/dryer we planned to use was not ideal. Washer had so much lint in it everything came out covered and dryer just would not dry anything. Kitchen had all necessities needed. Rooms and beds were decent too.
Visited December 2021
Written December 26, 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
The property is exactly as pictured. We were a party of 4 and there is more than enough space at this property.
The master bedroom has a spacious bathroom. You have to run the shower water for a minute or 2 in order for it to heat up. There is a Walmart, Starbucks, gift shops, & eateries within walking distance of the property.
Visited November 2021
Written November 7, 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
The location of this property is great. Traffic is always an issue in the area. The location is great for the traffic. Because you almost always turn right, it makes it easy to get out. Plus there is a light, which makes it easy to get back in. The house was clean and fictional.
A few things to be aware of:
1) You do have to take your trash to the dumpsters at the opposite end of the housing complex. Not a huge deal, but not as convent as putting it at the end of the drive.
2) WIFI - They do have WIFI however it is slow. It averaged about 11mbs download and barely 1mbs upload. If you plan on streaming or working online, realize it will be slow. Most of our streaming to Apple TV had some pixelation and if you got more than 20 feet from the router, the signal just stopped. Not a huge problem unless you are working on vacation.
3) Phone Data - Cell data with in about half mile of the house is poor. Probably because of the enormous amount of people at Walmart.
4) Walmart - If you go to Walmart, plan on 20-40 minutes in line to check out, it is like Black Friday every part of the day. If time is more important then money, go to Target of Publix.
5) Pool - The poole was nice and a good size. One end is zero depth entry while the other is 6ft deep. Makes it fun for the kids. The hot tub was very hot, which was nice in the evening. Pool is a the opposite end of the complex so you do have to walk down to it.
6) Dishes - There were no plastic plates, cups, bowls and only 6 forks. I would recommend bring some plastic dishes or paper plates. Especially if you have kids as all the cups are glass. No idea why there were only 6 forks and about 3 times that in spoons but we made do. Dishwasher is not the best so make sure to wash the dishes by hand before using This is typical for rentals as they tend to get cheap appliances.
7) It is an upstairs condo. If you have trouble with stairs, this is not the place for you. They do have baby gates in the closet if you have little ones so that I nice.
8) Fishing - The pond has some nice bass. We went out for about 30 minutes one evening and got (3) 3lb bass and (1) 5 1/2 pound bass. We didn't have time to do any more but would be fun if you like to fish.
9) Overall the location was the best part. The house was clean and function well. For the price you will be happy with your stay.
Visited July 2021
Written July 20, 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
First I will say my job originally gave me the time off for my vacation, then retracted after I reserved this VRBO. I spoke with the manager and he allowed me to switch days. WONDERFUL COMMUNICATION.
So my stay was wonderful, clean. I enjoyed it and play to stay again. Thank you.
Visited June 2021
Written June 13, 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.