We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Direct Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Condo--No drive beach!
1 of 28Beautiful ocean views from your comfortable living area
5 nights minimum
The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a pristine, quiet no-drive beach. This 3-bedroom, 3-bath, 1800 sq. ft. condo is smoke-free and was recently remodeled and includes beautiful hardwood floors and a new kitchen with granite counters. The condo, unit #601, is on the 6th floor and features spectacular ocean views from the extra large balcony (it's a corner unit), master bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. The second & third bedrooms and back balcony feature wonderful sunset views of the Halifax River and the Intracoastal Waterway. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental or longer.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40' flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and TV's...The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a pristine, quiet no-drive beach. This 3-bedroom, 3-bath, 1800 sq. ft. condo is smoke-free and was recently remodeled and includes beautiful hardwood floors and a new kitchen with granite counters. The condo, unit #601, is on the 6th floor and features spectacular ocean views from the extra large balcony (it's a corner unit), master bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. The second & third bedrooms and back balcony feature wonderful sunset views of the Halifax River and the Intracoastal Waterway. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental or longer.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40' flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and TV's in all three bedrooms. There is a private, full-size washer and dryer right in the condo. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure main-level garage parking.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony, and residents of the condos have been known to rush out with either a pole or net to bring home dinner.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a king bed and twin daybed, closet and an adjoining bath. The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, closet, and private bath. This bedrooms, and the back balcony, have great views of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa, 2 leather chairs and easy chair with ottoman, and large flat screen TV provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. Want a little exercise? The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 4 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 6 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
This is our third year staying in this condo. We absolutely love Daytona Beach Shores and this condo has such a beautiful view of the beach from the balcony and master bedroom you feel like you are on the beach. Always enough room for our...More
We cant say enough about this condo this was so beautiful, views are fantastic to watch the sun rise. The owners have everything there for you to enjoy the beach and condo. We had a Beautiful time there. I would recommend this one to anyone.
We have stayed at many condos in Daytona Beach, this condo by far is our favorite! Amazing views, high end finishes, comfortable furniture, beds were so cozy and comfy! You can't go wrong with this unit! We utilized the gym, that was great! Pool was...More
We just stayed at this condo and had a great time. It has a great balcony that looks directly at the beach and ocean. There are chairs and a table to enjoy this area. The three bedrooms each have their own connected bath and are...More
The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is on a peninsula and is south of Dunlawton Avenue. The beach is drive-free! You can walk to Sunglow Pier where there is a great restaurant & fishing. Ponce Inlet Lighthouse near the end of the peninsula is about 5 miles away. You have great oceanfront views from the front balcony and Intracoastal Waterway views from the back balcony!