We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We would stay again! Location is perfect!
The kitchen is big and spacious the only thing we struggled with was that there was no room to store our dry groceries but we made it work. Thank you for the care and upgrades you have done and the continued work!
Visited August 2021
Written September 16, 2021. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
Great mid-town condo. Kitchen updated and well stocked. Balcony was FANTASTIC. Wish we could have used the pool but very understandable with COVID-19 precautions. Only thing we would have changed was seating arrangements in living room. Would have preferred additional couch by TV (esp for young child). Would highly recommend and would stay here again!
Visited August 2020
Written September 8, 2020. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.
2 bed 2 bath unit with updated kitchen, living and air conditioning. The balcony is big and has double sliders to open up. The furniture was good. Nice updated kitchen. Most everything you could want.
Lots of dishes. Washer and dryer. Nice new mini split AC system. Worked out great for family of 3 and we had 2 others stay with us 1 night. Only complaints were.
1. Some sort of compressor noise above the hall bathroom or in the locked closet right there. Would go on every 3 min. Wasn't terrible but a minor nuisance. Easily heard throughout apartment
2. No blender. They had all sorts of nice kitchen equipment but no blender. Kind of a staple item for the kitchen. How do you make frozen drinks
3. The coffee machine is a keurig. I called the property management prior to our arrival and specifically asked what type of coffee machine was on site. I was told it was a regular drip coffee maker.
4. Found 4 dirty coffee mugs in the cabinet. I'm guessing the previous occupants had coffee and just stuck the dirty cups in the cupboard
5. I called the property management in the middle of our stay and left a message for a call back. They never returned my call. I had gotten a text from so.eone who said we were unhappy with the cleanliness of the apartment and wanted to come the following day to make good. I never complained so management or owner made a mix up. I would've liked to have my call returned
We would definitely stay here again
Visited August 2020
Written August 31, 2020. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor does not check Vrbo reviews.