Park City, Utah offers so much more than world-class skiing and snowboarding, from exceptional dining and spas to bobsled rides and endless outdoor recreation. Whether this is your first experience here or the continuation of a yearly tradition, you’re in for a vacation you’ll never forget!
Experience the best of Park City by staying in this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin, ideally located less than 100 yards from the Creole ski run, which takes you directly down to the town lift. With enough room to comfortably sleep 6 to 7 guests, this home is the perfect size for a family or group out for an exciting vacation in the mountains. Sleeping accommodations include queen-sized beds in the 2 basement level bedrooms, a full-sized bed in the main level bedroom, and comfortable additional sleeping arrangements in the sunken sitting area around the fireplace for extra guests. All the amenities you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, and a fully equipped kitchen, so you can prepare your favorite apres-ski meals in the privacy of your home at the end of a fun day on the slopes. There’s also a charcoal grill outside, just in case you’re craving that smokey barbeque flavor. In the summer, relax on the outdoor deck and listen to the music from the various activities and events that occur during the warmer months while enjoying a fantastic view of the mountains and Park City. You certainly won’t have to go far for great entertainment!
You and your travel companions will love this cabin’s incredible location - By simply walking across the street and up a small hill, you’ll be able to ski down to the town ski lift and ride up to the top of Pay Day. At the end of the day, you can easily access the Creole or Quit ’n’ Time run from Pay Day, which will bring you right back to the starting point where you can then ski right back to the property. During the summer, guests can enjoy immediate access to nearby mountain bike trails, hiking trails, and plenty of places to explore. No matter what time of year, summer or winter, it’s always an easy walk of a mile or less to downtown Park City and all the Main Street action. From this cabin, practically everything Park City has to offer is just a stone’s throw away!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private outdoor deck, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, charcoal grill, and much more
- Fantastic ski-in/ski-out location, less than 100 yards away from the Creole ski run
- Walking distance to downtown Park City and all the attractions of Main Street!
- Brand new carpet throughout!
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A twin mattress is available for groups needing sleeping accommodations for 7 guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- A vehicle with four-wheel drive is strongly advised
- Additional fees and taxes may apply