Experience the quintessential Hawaiian getaway at this spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bath Captain Cook house, which sleeps 7! This gorgeous property features an abundance of modern amenities and an ideal location in paradise, just steps from Kealakekua Bay.
Nestled against the gorgeous coastline of Kealakekua Bay, this vacation rental home features 2,000 square feet of well appointed living space, filled with 'Aloha' spirit, making it an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of friends searching for a memorable Hawaiian adventure. ‘Dolphin Bay House’ boasts tasteful furnishings and a lavish, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with elegant granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances. Here, you and your loved ones can utilize the region's tropical ingredients, including mangos and papayas, to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. All the amenities of your own home are provided here, including soft linens and towels, gorgeous bathrooms with spacious walk-in showers, a laundry room with washer and dryer, wireless internet access and a flat screen cable TV. Additionally, when you stay here, you can rent the recently renovated, 1-bedroom ‘Dolphin Bay Cottage’ in conjunction with the house for additional sleeping options on the same property.
After an eventful day of island adventures, return home to relax in paradise, where you can enjoy peak-a-boo views of the ocean from the kitchen, dining room, lanai and master bedroom! Utilize the refreshing outdoor shower while reveling in the property’s spectacular tropical landscaping, which includes beautiful orchids and palms - or rinse off at night and admire the luminous, star-speckled sky over head. If you're hungry, whip up a savory meal on the gas grill while your companions relish the tropical breeze streaming through the inviting breezeway, where they can lounge on the outdoor furniture. To cap off your evening, mix up your favorite tropical beverage and take a short 3 minute walk to watch the spectacular Hawaiian sunset play out before your eyes.
This property’s location is simply unbeatable! From here, you’ll have instant access to Kealakekua Bay, which is located practically at your doorstep. This unique marine sanctuary, located just 300 feet from the property, is home to pods of Hawaiian spinner dolphins, sea turtles and a rainbow of exotic fish. During the winter months, you can marvel at the sight of majestic whales surfacing for air, while you’ll be able to easily spot turtles, fish and dolphins all year-round. When you stay here, you’ll enjoy easy access to nearby swimming spots and direct access to some of the best snorkeling around in Kealakekua Bay.
The home is located off the beaten path, in a quiet, friendly village that has retained the charm and slow, easy pace of Old Hawaii, yet is conveniently within reach of several island attractions, such as Pu`uhonua O Hōnaunau National Historical Park, which translates to 'City of Refuge.' If you’re up for an adventure that ensures plentiful photo opportunities, take the gorgeous 2 hour drive to Volcanoes National Park or to the scenic town of Hilo, Hawaii. Additionally, grocery stores, shops and popular restaurants are situated nearby. Your ideal Hawaiian getaway is calling, and it all starts when you book this exceptional Captain Cook vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Terrific location right on Kealakekua Bay! Easy access to snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, swimming, hiking, restaurants and shops!
- House amenities include a flat screen cable TV, wireless internet access, stunning fully equipped gourmet kitchen, outdoor shower, dishware and flatware, private lanai, furnished breezeway with gas grill, and much more!
- Master Bedroom 1: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed (a Twin-sized Bed in the attached Nook can accommodate 1 extra guest)
- A portable crib is available to accommodate infants
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be 25 years old to book
- Please note that you can rent 'Dolphin Bay Cottage' in conjuction with this house, to sleep an additional 2 guests on the same property. Inquire with Evolve for additional details.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply