Welcome to Queens, New York! Come experience all this lively borough has to offer by reserving a stay at this lovely Queens vacation rental apartment. With vibrant culture, mouthwatering food, and fascinating history, you're sure to have a memorable getaway here!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 5 people, this wonderful apartment is an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends looking to enjoy an exciting New York vacation in comfort and style. The unit features a private entrance and upscale amenities, like granite counters, hardwood flooring, and a tastefully remodeled bathroom. After a day out sightseeing you’ll love returning home to kick back on the plush furniture and rehash the day’s events with your companions. On warm days, spend time on the back patio or at the outdoor community pool, where you can go for a refreshing dip, soak up the sun while reading a book, or barbecue with the poolside grill.
You'll find all the conveniences of home are here as well, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, central heating, soft linens and towels and 2 flat screen TVs, which are located in each of the bedrooms. When you’re not out enjoying one of the many tasty local restaurants, prepare your favorite food in the updated kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking tools. Head outside to the patio’s spacious dining table to enjoy your meal as the sun slowly disappears. Once you’re finally ready to call it a night, you'll be happy to retreat to either of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for the another eventful day.
Situated in the delightful historic town of Jamaica, this property’s location is simply unbeatable! During your stay, you’ll find that there’s plenty to see and discover in Queens and the surrounding areas. For some fascinating history and culture, visit famous museums like MoMA PS1, the Museum of Moving Art, The Louis Armstrong House, or the Queens Museum of Art. On days when you'd prefer outdoor activity, you can venture to Queens Zoo, admire sculptures at Socrates Sculpture Park, stroll through Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, or gaze at spectacular skyline views from Gantry Plaza State Park. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here in New York, this spectacular Queens vacation rental apartment will serve as the ultimate home base!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, updated kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs, air conditioning, central heating, soft linens and towels, spacious back patio, outdoor dining table, and access to a community pool and charcoal grill
- Spectacular Queens location! Easy access to museums, parks, and much more
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Pullout Bed on the lower level can accommodate 1 additional guest
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No large parties or gatherings over 10 people (failure to comply will incur a fee)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply